How to Boost Your Immune System, by Sally Fallon Morell
Coronavirus has been around a long time, and like any virus, it is no match for someone with a strong immune system. Here are ways you can bolster yours:
1. Vitamin A-rich foods: Vitamin A is our number one protection against viruses. So take your cod liver oil and eat liver about once a week.
2. Vitamin D: Vitamin D works with vitamin A to give us a strong immune system. Best sources are cod liver oil, egg yolks from pastured hens and lard from pigs raised outdoors.
3. Coconut Oil: The coronavirus is a lipid-coated virus that pegs out in the presence of medium-chain triglycerides — and coconut oil is our best source of these healthy fats.
4. Gelatin-rich Bone Broth: Supports the immune system and helps us detoxify.
5. Vitamin C: Your best source is fermented veggies like sauerkraut — there is ten times more vitamin C in sauerkraut than in fresh cabbage!
6. Saturated Fats: Coronavirus has an affinity for the lungs, and the lungs can’t work without saturated fats, so eat plenty of butter and avoid all industrial fats and oils.
Here’s to your good health!